Two stories; three gabled dormers from front roof; two stone end chimneys; multi-light windows; eyelid grill; steep gable roof; shingled on upper story; wide eave overhangs and exposed f=rafters; siding on lower story. Large landscaped property.
Sources of information:
Medford Mail Tribune 1/1/1928 Robert Keeney interview 5/25/1982
On National Register of Historic Places:
In Lure of Medford Inventory:
The Reinhart List shows the owners as W.M./Alice Briggs Shepherd -- Orchardist - nurseryman, and
Walter/Bonnie Henderson Muirheard -- Gold Hill Cemembt Plant and Ross Island Sand in Portland.
Mail was addressed to: "The Crown".: