Get involved with the Southern Oregon Historical Society and help us preserve our collection and make it available to the public.
There are a number of ways you can get involved with SOHS:
- Become a member!
- Take advantage of advanced notice of upcoming events, free or discounted entrance fees, and discounts at the Research Library!
- Volunteer in the Research Library or at Hanley Farm
- We are always in need of volunteers to help with scanning and research in the Research Library, and cleaning, planting, and maintenance at Hanley Farm!
- Join a committee!
- Development Committee - help us with our fundraising needs
- Farm Event Planning Committee - help plan one of the amazing special events held at the farm throughout the year
- For information on joining a committee, call our development office at (541) 494-0272 or email email@example.com.
- Donate to our current campaign Bring History to Life
- In-Kind Contributions
- Interior decorating of Research Library
- Flat-screen computer monitors
- Various services, like marketing
- For donating items or services to the Southern Oregon Historical Society, call our office manager at (541) 773-6536 x 1002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.