Time: 5:00 - 8:30pm
Tickets: All tickets include a 4 course meal, 2 glasses of wine or non-alcoholic beverage, an exhibit tour in the Hanley Farm House, a presentation from the guest speaker on the theme for the night and a relaxing and enchanting evening at Historic Hanley Farm.
Price: $65 a ticket/ $50 for members
New options this year:
Buy a Table! $550 Table price includes:
* 8 seats
* 2 extra bottles of wine at your table to enjoy or take home
* Farm Dollars for the Hanley Farm Stand
* Historic Hanley Farm Mugs for each guest
Sponsor a Table - $100 advertize your business or your cause or just say Thank You to Hanley Farm by contributing $100 to sponsor a table. We will place a framed Thank You card listing your name, business, special event or cause that you'd like to showcase along with a special table arrangement in your honor. All proceeds go to supporting the farming projects at Hanley Farm.
Chef Kristen Lyon
Hanley Farm Produce and Eggs
Rogue Olive Oil Company
June 22nd - "Good Friday, 1964: The Great Alaskan Earthquake & Tsunami"
* Dennis Powers, speaker
* South Stage Cellars and Wine
* Port Orford Sustainable Seafood - Black Cod
July 27th - "Peter Britt: The Archeology of a Renaissance Man"
* Chelsea Rose, speaker
* Quady North Wine
* Ranch - Scott River Ranch - Beef
August 24 - "The History & Future of Hanley Farm"
* Michael Hanley, speaker
* 2 Hawk Wine
* Hensel Family Farms - Chicken
September 28 - "The Stills and Scandals of Prohibition & Brewing in the Rogue Valley"
* Speaker Herb Quady of Quady North Wines
* Selected Local Breweries for a Beer Pairing Dinner
* Ranch - Pork